The user’s personal data are treated by DANI SEM AUTOTRASPORTI S.r.l., who is the data controller, in accordance with the principles of data protection introduced by European Regulation (GDPR) n. 679/2016.
1) THE NATURE OF THE DATA PROCESSED AND THE AIMS OF THEIR TREATMENT
Our company will only acquire and process personal data; in no case will it process specific categories of personal data and data relating to criminal convictions and offences, in accordance with articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed and stored both on paper and with the help of automated tools according to criteria strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data will be processed by DANI SEM AUTOTRASPORTI S.r.l. for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations;
- stamp and shipment of the invoices;
- customer management (contracts, orders, shipment and invoices);
- supplier management (contracts, orders, shipment and invoices);
- litigations management (contracts, orders, shipment and invoices).
2) LEGAL BASES
Data providing is mandatory due to legal and contractual obligations. Refusal to comply may have consequences on the possibility to provide all the services requested.
On the other hand, it is optional for promotional, marketing and research activities. The company processes the optional data of the users pursuant to a specific consent related to the above purposes.
3) EXTENT OF COMMUNICATION, TRANSFER ABROAD AND DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
The processing of personal data will be carried out by the internal staff of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors and Persons in charge of processing. Furthermore, the data may be communicated by DANI SEM AUTOTRASPORTI S.r.l. to external parties, includes:
- banking institutions, in particular for the management of payments;
- professionals, including law firms, for the protection of rights arising out of their contractual relationships;
- external marketing management companies, engaged by the company;
- exclusively for the communication of company services;
- authorized people.
Personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
4) DATA RETENTION PERIODS
The processed data will be kept for the time necessary for the intended purpose and in any case in compliance with the time limits indicated by the applicable legislative and regulatory provisions. After ten years the data will be erased or anonymized.
The personal data of users who don’t buy company’s services will be immediately erased or anonymized.
These data will be kept only if the user gave a specific consent related to the future marketing activities.
5) RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to obtain from the holder of the data rectification, supplementation or cancellation (so-called right to oblivion) of their personal data, the right to obtain a processing limitation and the right to portability of data, the right to object to the processing of personal data and finally, the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, and a copy of the data processed;
- request information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and the criteria applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, in the event that your data is collected from third parties;
- obtain rectification or supplementation of your personal data without undue delay;
- obtain cancellation of your personal data, without undue delay, in the conditions and to the extent of the legislation in force;
- obtain blocking, anonymisation and other forms of processing restrictions in accordance with the law;
- oppose the processing of your personal data. In particular, you may object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- complain to the supervisory authority about the unlawful use of your personal data.
Cookies are small files which are stored temporarily on your browser memory (session-based cookies). They allow the storage of information for a certain period and identification of the visitor’s computer. We use permanent cookies for a better user experience and individual presentation of our services. For example, cookies can be used to determine if there has already been a connection between your computer and our web site and also to highline the news. To your guarantee, it will be identify the only cookie stored in your computer. These are the session cookies.
We also use analysis tools which track users activities and help us to improve our web site and our services. In particular, in order to increase our services we use Google Analytics’ cookies, but we also adopted a technology which permit you to remain anonymous. You can understand more and modify your setting clicking here.
7) DATA CONTROLLER
Data controller is DANI SEM AUTOTRASPORTI S.r.l., P.IVA 00211180559, C.F. 00211180559.
- Email: email@example.com
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org